Page 16 of 236 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Reynolds style.

Good book, incidentally.
    Burt Reynolds is about the only good thing about that movie, Demi Moore's tits certainly don't save it.

2. Yeah, but come on. Reynolds is pretty awesome in it.

"Why are you so... shiny?"

"It's Vasoline!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Last Temptation of Christ
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I've had Netflix about 6 months now. I have really cut back on the number of movies I see in the theater. I definitely see at least one less a month, which covers my subscription fee, but I prob skip about 2 or 3 a month. I'm saving a lot of money.

It wasn't a conscious thing, I just noticed now when I was thinking about all the movies I'm waiting for to come out on DVD. I will say I haven't found myself missing the theater. The only downside is that I am totally clueless when people start talking movies at work.

Netflix really does rule.

5. I saw Star Trek in the theater because my wife drug me to see it.

Before that was Pan's Labyrinth.

I don't get out much.
    Boo, Hiss.

Fuck the movie theatres. I'd rather wait and watch shit in my house where I can pause the movie and take a piss if I need to. Fuck paying for tv too. If its not on Netflix I don't watch it.

Drive-ins imo.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. For the most part, I don't go to the SUPERplex on my own, anymore. If it's my choice, I'll pick an local theater that serves liquor and food and has less then five films on the menu, of which one is old.

The only time a SUPERMEGAplex is good is on opening night of a blockbuster. And then, it's only good if you like people watching or wagon hopping. Of which I like both.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I don't go to the movies much anymore because it's assfuck expensive. I'll only go if it's something I really want to see. I think I've seen Friday the 13th, Up, Adventureland, Star Trek and Watchmen in the last six months.

Oh and Black Dynamite for free. I guess that counts.

I am with Josh on the not paying for TV thing, that shit is for suckers.

Lets pay money to watch advertisements!