Page 213 of 236 FirstFirst ... 199209211212213214215217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Happy Valley is another good one from the BBC, similar to The Fall.
    I liked The Little Prince a lot.

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Two British shows to recommend:

Broadchurch (with David Tennant)
    The Fall (Gillian Anderson)

Both are pretty serious with Broadchurch having a few more lighter moments. Love the realism.
    The Fall broke my brain, but it's a fantastic show. I need to watch Happy Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The first Sandler movie that came from that deal set viewing records for the service.
    It was the "most watched movie opening in Netflix history".

Which sounds impressive but it's an outlier when compared to every other movie on the service as it probably also holds the record for most in & out-of-App promotion AND was a high-profile movie released on the service that literally no one saw before in theaters. IIRC when it was released it blasted fullscreen trailer at you the second you logged into Netflix.

I'm sure millions and millions of people watched it but that record is kinda bullshit.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 29 Aug 2016 at 02:31 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. I've been rewatching The Office on Netflix. The show is still pretty funny but you can pretty much see how it's all Michael and Dwight. Really brings me back in time to 10 years ago when I saw myself in Jim before shaking things in my life up.

Pam comes off as a huge idiot and bitch which I kind of got before but never realized it so blatantly. I prefer the earlier seasons because as soon as Andy arrived characters all suffered from The Kramering.

Each episode despite the fluctuation in quality almost always had a few pretty hilarious bits or jokes. I might rewatch Parks and Rec next.

6. The scene where pam is telling the camera it's ok if Jim takes the job in New York and she wants whats best for him and then he bursts in and ask if she's free for dinner and she gets so genuinely happy is the pinaccle of their relationship on the show. Followed closely by when he proposes at the gas station.

After that, while I still like them, they go down hill.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    It was the "most watched movie opening in Netflix history".

Which sounds impressive but it's an outlier when compared to every other movie on the service as it probably also holds the record for most in & out-of-App promotion AND was a high-profile movie released on the service that literally no one saw before in theaters. IIRC when it was released it blasted fullscreen trailer at you the second you logged into Netflix.

I'm sure millions and millions of people watched it but that record is kinda bullshit.
    I imagine they're counting the autoplay that happens when you click on the description in there too. Did you technically 'watch' it? Yes. Did you actually watch it? Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I doubt they have the thresh hold that low. They know how much people watch (never know about "falling asleep" but that's why they put in the 'are you watching' pause between episodes).

9. I hate that thing. It says "are you still watching?" but I hear "Your Netflix® application has remained active so far past the amount of time a reasonable, productive member of society might watch it that, if you're not in serious medical distress, you're squandering your time on this planet.

Press X to confirm your worthlessness.

If no input is detected, Netflix® will alert the paramedics to your location based on IP address because worthlessness, medical emergency, or death are the only possible causes of Bob's Burgers having been on this long.

What are your friends doing? Do you think they're doing what you're doing on Saturday at 3pm?

Oh, that's right, you have no friends.

I can hear your hair falling out and your gut swelling.

Press X to confirm your worthlessness. "
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 07 Sep 2016 at 10:43 AM.

10. Wow, that's some buttcheeksian levels of reading things.