Page 233 of 236 FirstFirst ... 219229231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. So apparently depending on your region and how netflix feels about you the shorts are in different order so saying episode numbers means nothing as everyone you're talking to probably had different episode numbers.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/ne...ode-order.html
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

Oh weird, so it’s social experiments.
    I am not going to look up the titles. 1 was cockfighting monsters through mind control. 2 was three robots in a post-apocalyptic city with the cat. 3 was the ouroboros chase with the naked bush dancer.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I got the same order as Dunlap.

4. Me too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    So apparently depending on your region and how netflix feels about you the shorts are in different order so saying episode numbers means nothing as everyone you're talking to probably had different episode numbers.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/ne...ode-order.html
    I am getting so fucking close to deleting Netflix out of my life. If it weren't for the Cheers and Frasier, I'd be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I didn’t have it for maybe 8 years?
    It’s not so bad.

7. There is a lot of personal data I do not give a shit about. I think every clothing store that exists knows how much I weigh and how much I spend on bullshit each month, but when it comes to non-video game entertainment I am really really protective of my tv watching experience. I do not want my viewing of a tv show to be some sort of perfectly tailored immersive garbage, I want the order of the shows as the director or creator intended and I don't want fancy dance moves while I'm watching. If I wanted some sort of immerse choose your own adventure I would go to a dumbass pop up museum in SF or something.

This is making me heated
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Oh shit, Sats is in heat!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    There is a lot of personal data I do not give a shit about. I think every clothing store that exists knows how much I weigh and how much I spend on bullshit each month, but when it comes to non-video game entertainment I am really really protective of my tv watching experience. I do not want my viewing of a tv show to be some sort of perfectly tailored immersive garbage, I want the order of the shows as the director or creator intended and I don't want fancy dance moves while I'm watching. If I wanted some sort of immerse choose your own adventure I would go to a dumbass pop up museum in SF or something.

This is making me heated
    There is no order of the show that was intended by the directors or anything like that here though, it's literally just a series of shorts produced by Tim Miller and David Lynch, they weren't trying to produce anything into a cohesive story or anything like that. You can watch it in whatever the fuck order you want and it changes nothing, so them playing with the order means nothing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

OR DOES IT