Page 227 of 236 FirstFirst ... 213223225226227228229231 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. I like it.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I like it, too.

A friend of mine is way into the The Satanic Temple and won't shut the hell up about how they supposedly used the group's Baphomet memorial in the fourth episode or whatever the fuck.

It's great to see Lucy Davis on TV again!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. lol the satanic temple is a bunch of nerds who follow a racist misogynist who loves to play lawyer on TV, but yeah - that statue is their one claim to fame and they wonnnttt letttt youuuu forgeeetttttt it

I really like Lucy Davis a ton but why are they making her so dumb!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Just started watching it. It's pretty fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I've seen it in bits and pieces as my wife watches it, it's alright. I only occasionally hear "THAT'S DUMB!", which I guess puts it over a lot of Netflix originals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. It was ok.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. There's a new stand up comedy series called The Degenerates, which focuses on more offensive comedians. The Big Jay Oakerson and Joey Diaz episodes are pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I like it, too.

A friend of mine is way into the The Satanic Temple and won't shut the hell up about how they supposedly used the group's Baphomet memorial in the fourth episode or whatever the fuck.

It's great to see Lucy Davis on TV again!
    They're getting sued for using it without permission, lmao.

Saw the Legend of Buster Scruggs. It was really, really good. I wish it had more Buster Scruggs, though.

9. The Haunting of Hill House is a really great mystery/suspense TV series. Must watch for people who love the horror/suspense/thriller genre!

10. BBC remade Watership Down and I'm going to watch it and probably love it. But, why the fuck does this look like in-game PS3 graphics.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt