Page 216 of 236 FirstFirst ... 202212214215216217218220230 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Any feedback on Colony?
    I like it so far but I haven't watched the 2017 episodes yet.

Also, recommend season 1 of The Following with Kevin Bacon. Good stuff. Season 2? Falling fast.

2. I ended up watching Colony. It's ok. Kind of a catch all for Actors That Used To Be In Popular Shows, which is kinda funny.

3. Watch "The Expanse" on Amazon.

4. ha ha, I had already started before you mentioned it.

5. World's Greatest Dad - the toke was way too harsh.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quest For Fire - really great movie for a "I've never seen something like that" thing. But, were cave people really that dirty?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    World's Greatest Dad - the toke was way too harsh.
    That one threw me for a weird loop. My son was really into Spy Kids when I saw that movie, and it fucked with me that the shit head son was the little ginger bastard from SK.

8. No shit? It is!

9. Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

Last edited by Chux; 24 May 2017 at 07:04 PM.

10. Yes please.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.