Page 1 of 236 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

There's a lot of stuff available for watching instantly, but most of it is a little older or under the radar. The browsing isn't that great either. I thought it'd be helpful if we pointed out the good stuff we found.

King of Kong - Glad i finally got to see this. I wanted to, but it's probably not something I'd have chosen to rent. Even my gf liked it.

Ong Bak - Tony Jaa kicks ass. It's worth throwing on in the background just to see it again.

Weeds - I started watching season 1. It's ok. I know a lot of people like it.

Walk Hard - I feel like not enough people saw this movie. It's another great Apatow movie though.

21 - Actually this sucked, but it's relatively new and it's on there. But heed my warning, don't bother.

Trainer's Edge Long and Lean Yoga - I didn't make it half way through this workout, it kicked my ass.

Enchanted - It's a girl movie, but enjoyable for everyone. And by enjoyable I mean really good. It has that old wholesome but awesome Disney feel to it, like their old movies. Recommended for date viewing.

No, Enchanted is terrible.

Movies on my instant list that are awesome:

Unforgiven
    Scarface
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    Devil's Advocate
    You Can't Take It With You
    Some Woody Allen Movies I Guess If You're A Fan
    IN LIKE FLINT lol those movies suck
    The Hudsucker Proxy
    Victor/Victoria
    Dr. Dolittle (Original)
    Ghostbusters
    DAS BOOT
    TREMORS
    BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

There's a lot more out there.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 29 Jan 2009 at 01:39 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Ha! I watched Enchanted, and dug it... but I was baked. I really liked the apartment cleaning scene.

4. I could stare at Amy Adams pick her nose for 2 hours and enjoy myself

I like the idea of this thread! I wish there were more HD titles!

Whoa. The Maltese Falcon is on there.

That's a Must Watch.

lol so is Species 2. lol.

WHOA and Arachnophobia!

Holy shit and a whole slew of Mary Kate and Ashley adventures.

WOW:

All Creatures Great and Small. Give one of those episodes a watch, but more importantly, read the books.

And watch Keeping Up Appearances if you like British comedy. I wonder if they have Fawlty Towers.

....Star Trek Season 1.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 29 Jan 2009 at 01:49 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. I'm going to watch Stop or My Mom Will Shoot tonight. It's only available until the end of the month.

Arachnophobia can get right the fuck out of here with that creepy crawly shit. I live in a basement.

9. I wanted to give Woody Allen a shot. I've never seen any of his movies. Someone tell me which ones on the WI are funny.

My dad has told me on at least 3 separate occasions to watch Sleeper.
    Last edited by Josh; 29 Jan 2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: and this is recent.