Page 226 of 236 FirstFirst ... 212222224225226227228230 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Such hardcore, much nerd.

2. She's great on The Deuce.

3. I don't think anyone said she's a bad actress- just that's she's gotten fugly over the years.

4. She's weird in that regard. She's like a super hot base that melted like a candle pretty quickly.

5. lol I think she’s beautiful
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Like a pretty painting that was left out in the rain.

7. If I had the skills...a few frames of maggie would be in the middle of this.

8. lol, cannot rep

9. The Night Comes For Us

I haven't seen fight mayhem like this since The Raid! There are some Raid team members involved in this so that makes sense.

10. Wow, Sabrina is awful. I was looking forward to this so much - I love the main chick and the dude was Jeffrey Dahmer!!!!! But alas, that can’t save this garbage. It’s like a boring and bad Dead Like Me with little cohesion, bad plot, and confusing extras. The aunt characters make zero sense, there’s a ton of needless SJW stuff thrown in BADLY (like, a trans/genderqueer boy named “Sue”.) I don’t need to hear the word “intersectional” in a teen drama more than ten times per episode if its not actually tackling the concept. Oh, and characters that are supposed to be sixteen get naked/down to their underwear a lot and it’s really, really awkward and unnecessary.

So, yeah, fuck this garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread