Page 225 of 236 FirstFirst ... 211221223224225226227229 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. See, actual Jewish Confirmation of the Stereotypes

So there is a boomarang thing like netflix. Its like 4 bucks a month. Does anyone have this?

I'm tempted. But they don't have everything I want. Like they some how have like 8 sections of popeye, but I don't see the black and white popeye.

I also don't see the 90s wacky races or the flying machine spin off, just the newest and oldest wacky races.

3. Kindergarten Teacher on Netflix. Wow, what a movie. I would have happily paid to see this in theaters. It was the only thing I’ve seen from the service that wasn’t derivative of some other more famous work.

It’s a Maggie G film and I know everyone here pretty much hates her besides me, but she’s one of the best American actresses we have. I don’t even know if I can say that much about it without spoiling from the get go, but basically it’s about a teacher’s infatuation with a student. Not sexual really, but just straight up possessiveness. Tense as fuck movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I've had the bluray here for years, still haven't watched it though. I like MG, she's pretty incredible.

5. You mean secretary? kindergarten teacher just came out. And yeah, Secretary is awesome.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    You mean secretary? kindergarten teacher just came out. And yeah, Secretary is awesome.
    Well, if it isn't this film, then ok. Also yeah I'm a pervert so I've seen Secretary at least twice.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. ok lol, different films, same exact fuckin' name. Nice job idiots.

8. I hate when they do that.
    I kept looking for the M. Night Shmaladingdang movie Split, but I kept getting a return result of some dumb romcom named Split.
    Here's some more.

https://letterboxd.com/vanhammersly/...ifferent-film/

9. Letterboxd is pretty good. I hope it's gaining some traction.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Well, if it isn't this film, then ok. Also yeah I'm a pervert so I've seen Secretary at least twice.

Click for full size
    oh!!!! I apologize! You actually have the Israeli version of it, which the Maggie G version was based off of. I am super curious to see that one.