Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 221231233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Rumored for some time now, Vince Gilligan and co managed to keep this completely secret until a few days ago when word got out the follow up to Breaking Bad was filmed early this year:

2. I finished The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance last night and it was awesome. The amount of work they put into this show is insane. There's a behind the scenes special up as well and it's also worth watching.

3. Season 4 trailer.

Last season for the Trevor crew...
    ... and Warren Ellis (obviously)
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. How did I not know about Castlevania on Netflix.

5. Also in animation, The Mitchells vs. the Machines is really good. I just started Yasuke and like it. Season 2 of Love, Death & Robots comes out on May 14th!

6. I just finished watching the Cyberpunk Edgerunners tonight. It's a really good show, and this is coming from a guy that is more of a casual viewer of the genre.

7. Spiderhead was... weird.

8. I've finally finished the last episode of Cowboy Bebop (2021). What a crazy train ride this series was. The choreography was top notch, the stories were well written, the actors/actresses were spot on with their characters. The ending was quite surprising and looking forward to next season, to see where they take it from here.

9. I've got some bad news for you...
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Ah man!