Page 217 of 236 FirstFirst ... 203213215216217218219221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. No Men Beyond This Point is the hottest mess in years.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. We are close!

3. Toys That Made Us Season 2 is up.
    I think just about every episode appeals to you nerds.

4. I'm watching the Lego one now, these are great. But goddamn do I dislike the narrator.

5. Two of this decade's most provocative films are now up.
    First is Ex Machina. "One of the best sci fi since 2001" says forum member Satsuki.

Next is Man of Tai Chi. "One of the best sci fi since 2001" says forum member Satsuke.

6. HAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I didn’t really care for that new W Bell special. It just wasn’t very funny, or astute.

Jim Jefferies was a 6.5

Iliza Schlesinger was another 6.5
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Two of this decade's most provocative films are now up.
    First is Ex Machina. "One of the best sci fi since 2001" says forum member Satsuki.
    Ex Machina is one of the best of the decade. Great aesthetics, acting, and a thought provoking story. Who you think the hero is really defines your worldview.

Nanette is the current 4chan darling. It’s pretty great and reminded me of the Cokie The Clown routine, but expanded on. I found myself laughing at her aloof obtuseness and asking if that was the response she designed?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Who you think the hero is really defines your worldview.
    The gender stuff is all moot. It's really about the proletariat achieving class consciousness.

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Jim Jefferies was a 6.5
    Yeah. The bit that the special got its name from was funny, especially keeping in mind it was a 4 year-old who said it. I also really liked his awkward conversation with Al Pacino. But otherwise eh. He's stuck with the gun control thing whether he likes it or not.