Page 218 of 236 FirstFirst ... 204214216217218219220222232 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2353

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The gender stuff is all moot. It's really about the proletariat achieving class consciousness.
    Are you serious? I can see that analogy.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Nanette is the current 4chan darling. It’s pretty great and reminded me of the Cokie The Clown routine, but expanded on. I found myself laughing at her aloof obtuseness and asking if that was the response she designed?
    Nanette is a very well done special. I think she has a great grasp of storytelling and performance, something that I'm surprised seems to be difficult for a lot of never-the-less successful standup comedians. It kind of felt like a TED talk, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Are you serious?
    I don't even know anymore.

4. Netflix have flooded their service with mediocre specials, and have even removed some of the great ones they had on there previously, like Dana Gould's and Todd Glasses first special (His second special is full of callbacks to his podcast and is very retarded, but fun if you're a fan). Christina P's special is pretty good, people rave about the new Mulaney special, but most of them have been pretty underwhelming.

5. I'd give the Mulaney special a 7.5.
    Boo, Hiss.

I’d give your mom a 7.5.

7. I gave her a 4. But it was the the best 4 she ever had.

8. The Killing. Really great murder mystery that has me hooked.

9. BoJack is back today!

10. and American vandal season 2! Bojack got too sad for me to continue :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread