Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older Xbox 360 games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I paid 80. ;/
    You have my sympathies. I almost bought it on release myself, and was only distracted by some other game coming out around the same time, though I can't remember what, so it was probably a crapfest too.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. I actually liked it though. But yeah...80 lawl

Money order is going out tomorrow afternoon BTW

3. I paid $6 for the collector's edition of Prey in a Toys R Us clearance. I got my money's worth.

4. Minor update.
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. I actually want Guitar Hero 2 and maybe Fable 2, but how much are you looking for for them? Since shipping will be a bit don't know if they'll be worth it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I'd sell them both to you for $30. I can't quite remember what shipping to Japan was last time. I think it was $10-12.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    I'd sell them both to you for $30. I can't quite remember what shipping to Japan was last time. I think it was $10-12.
    SOLD. PM me your paypal again plz.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.