Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - PS3/360

1. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    Thats weird. I read on another forum that someone's PS3 died when playing this game too. system killa
    I didnt play it yet when the box died. I opened the game case and turned the xbox on only to see the e74 error. Awesome.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. High five my RROD brother.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Lamestop is offering trade in 2 recent games and get this for $20. Might have to trade in 2 sports games that will be less than $5 in a month.
    It's select games. Good luck at that with sports games unless they came out in the last few months.

I have to work the midnight launch of this and be back at work the next morning followed by closing shifts the next three nights. may not be seeing me online with it until the weekend.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    It's select games. Good luck at that with sports games unless they came out in the last few months.

I have to work the midnight launch of this and be back at work the next morning followed by closing shifts the next three nights. may not be seeing me online with it until the weekend.
    I think I will trade in NHL 10, before it is worthless when NHL 11 comes out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I think I will trade in NHL 10, before it is worthless when NHL 11 comes out.
    Foolishness. Not like you played it anyways.

6. Iirc, he had the game a lot closer to launch than you did Mr. Come Lately.

7. Isn't that better than being a Mr. Come Early?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Isn't that better than being a Mr. Cum Early?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Wait a minute... Cap's a GameStop employee?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Wait a minute... Cap's a GameStop employee?
    Yep. Had to get work somewhere to save up some money for the move out to Breckenridge.