Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - PS3/360

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    They ported it for the 360 launch. I've been meaning to play it again but I'll probably just wait for this.
    The 360 version can be found for like, $5 now, and it's a great game.

2. I dug the original Red Dead, Gun and Call of Juarez so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this one as I'm a total sucker for westerns.

3. I'm surprised the Old West theme hasn't really been exploited in games for all these years. One comes out every 5 years or so.

4. Please, please, please let this one's soundtrack also be culled from various spaghetti westerns like the first.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'm surprised the Old West theme hasn't really been exploited in games for all these years. One comes out every 5 years or so.
    The kids nowadays just don't like cowboys. Bald space marines or GTFO.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Please, please, please let this one's soundtrack also be culled from various spaghetti westerns like the first.
    Or better yet, an original soundtrack that sounds like it was culled from various spaghetti westerns.

7. I think I played the first one. I remember Gun. I liked that enough.

Bring on some great Western games already!!! Someone should make a western thats a ripoff of a bunch of western movies. I want a sidekick named Ned, spit chew on everyone and everything, and at least paint one town red and call it hell. Oh and whipping bitches too.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Earth should do the soundtrack to this.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Last edited by cka; 07 May 2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: hd tag
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. Looks nice. I assume its coming out this fall. There's also the new Call of Juarez game next month so I'm happy to see some new western games coming out.