Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - PS3/360

1. Day 1

2. The new trailer/documentary of this game is absolutely incredible. It seems the Wild West is finally done gaming justice.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ga...red-dead/59977
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. Oh jesus that looks good.

The actual trailer is here: http://media.rockstargames.com/redde...m_1280x720.wmv

HD, non-streaming. Also: Different from the videos posted earlier.
    Last edited by epmode; 16 Dec 2009 at 12:09 PM.

4. Oh my...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Can't wait.

That looks pretty damn amazing.

7. I watched the gameplay trailer on Live and wow, the game looks awesome. I had a lot of fun with all the next gen western games and this looks like it will kill all of them.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Awesome. Components of just about every Eastwood Spaghetti Western I can think of -- even some Pale Rider and Unforgiven thrown in. Six-shooters are cool, as are duels at high noon.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

9. Fuck I love westerns. The first was pretty good despite it's huge flaws. I am much more forgiving of a mediocre western game than any other kind (thought Call of Juarez was fun). If this is anything like it looks I will be very happy.

This could be game of the year for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Fuck I love westerns. The first was pretty good despite it's huge flaws. I am much more forgiving of a mediocre western game than any other kind (thought Call of Juarez was fun). If this is anything like it looks I will be very happy.

This could be game of the year for me.
    Hey, Drewbacca - Have you heard about GameStop's Red Dead Referendum sweepstakes? I'm helping spread the word about it, so let me know if you have any questions.

GameStop and RockStar have teamed up to give you a vote on one of three alternate costumes for the new Red Dead. Each one comes with it's own set of abilities.

The outfits include:
    · The Savvy Merchant – buy guns and ammunition from any gunsmith for half the cost.
    · The Deadly Assassin – regenerate your “Dead Eye” targeting feature twice as fast.
    · The Expert Hunter – receive double skins and hides when you kill an animal.

You can vote every day, and you should. Because each vote counts as an entry in a sweepstakes to win a tour of the old west on the historic Grand Canyon Railway and it enters you to win a daily prizes of $100 GameStop gift card.

For more information, to see the costumes, or to vote, pop on over to the official site.

Which costume are you voting for? I like the abilities of the Deadly Assassin, but the Expert Hunter's got a pretty bad a** costume. (Not to sell the Savvy Merchant's jaunty cap short...)