Thread: My PC is fucking up again. :(

1. My PC is fucking up again. :(

OK so every zip file I download is currupt. No matter what. I end up having to extract the files like 3 or 4, sometimes even more, before i get a good extraction.

I'm wondering though if this might just be a problem because of my shitty wireless connection.

Another problem is that my computer keeps resetting out of nowhere, I've run a virus scan [with AVG] and I get no damaged files or viruses.

Last but not least sometimes the monitor just goes black and brings up a message that says frequency out of range. I'm guessing this is because i recently installed a new video card [Radeon 2400 series] but i got the new drivers and have been monitoring the temp and they all seem fine.

Hopefully someone can help me with this if not I'm gonna re install windows and uninstall that video card and see if it fixes anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. throw it away buy a new one

check the hdd to make sure your filesystem isn't corrupted, and that it isn't on the verge of death

3. How do I do that?
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. drive diagnostic tools that are freely downloadable (google for ones for your drive manufacturer), run chkdsk

5. Cool I'll check it out. Thanks man.

6. Bad RAM could also be the problem.

7. How can I know if it's the RAM?

8. Run memtest.