Page 1 of 39 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball

1. Fantasy Baseball

I was thinking maybe we could change the rules to make it a bit more interesting this year.

Perhaps an NL only 12 team auction league (with live auction obviously) followed by an AL only league the next year?

Also, to keep people from tuning out, perhaps we pull together to buy a prize for the winner of the league? Maybe 10 bucks a head? Rather than rewarding money. Maybe an item of their choice from the mlb store?

I want to get some banter started, so let's get rolling.

Also, I nominate Yoshi for inagural Commish if he'll take the job. I'll personally buy the first commish a game jersey to start it off.

2. I'm in for any league that we decide to start. I'm not sure if I would like an NL or AL only league though.

I'm also all for a cash prize of some sort. $10 bucks a head sounds like a good idea.

3. I'm in.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. I want to limit the group to 12 this year, 14 is too many.

5. I'm in for whatever but I don't know about a NL or AL only league. And I really didn't like the H2H league last year.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Okay so we'll drop the AL or NL only league, I think an auction would be awesome.

7. I'm sure you guys have some carrying over from last year but if there is any open spots let me know.

8. You're in My heart

First come first serve imo, new league new rules. Would like to see Burg, Yoshi, and Spo though.

9. So far

Biff
    Gohron
    Timber
    Mags
    Netwurked

10. I'm in, and I'll do the commish job if Yoshi doesn't feel like it. I need my baseball fix ASAP.