Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Noby Noby Boy is a Cultural Tour de Force

1. Keita Takahashi has transcended traditional character animation you fucking philistine.

2. Oh. Well. In that case... MORE SIDEWAYS SEIZURING OSTRICHES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I just bought it for shits and giggles, will try it in a bit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/noby-noby-boy-review

Eurogamer seems pretentiously happy with it. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what the hell this is all about tomorrow.

Also, while poking around the Japan marketplace for a demo, I noticed that Flower is called Flowery over there. Amazing, the change an addition of one little letter can make. It went from an art-house project to a Barbie accessory.

James
    Last edited by James; 19 Feb 2009 at 03:37 AM.

5. Yeah, I'm gonna have to grab this tomorrow also. I will report back about my rainbow-humping exploits.

Semi-unrelated: did anyone end up picking up Shiki-Tei? I want a PS3 garden and I've given up on hoping for an English release. Not that I was really hoping that much to begin with. I just want to know if it's any good. At being a fake garden.

6. The Space Squirrel Trophy just won me over. I still don't know what the fuck is going on with this thing, but I like it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. That last video made me LOL!