Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4678910 LastLast

Thread: Noby Noby Boy is a Cultural Tour de Force

1. WTF

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. After today we're at a bit over 50,096,037 meters. Averaging the orbits, it's 5,700,000,000,000 meters to Pluto. This could take a while.

James

3. Though it's far more toy than game, I really love this. For $5, anyone who was vaguely intrigued by any of those videos should check it out. Also, you need to help us get to the moon and beyond!

4. I'm pretty fucking pissed it was 800 yen ($10) here while it's $5 in the states. That's bullshit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. 384,405,000 meters to the Moon, measured from Earth's center to the Moon's. GIRL's total length is a bit over 150,000,000. So, Sunday maybe?

James

6. I ate a crow and a ghost and I pooped out a crow ghost. GOTY IMO

edit: now crow ghost is riding a motorcycle this is awesome
    Last edited by Grave; 21 Feb 2009 at 01:09 AM.

7. How do you eat things?

In the in-game manual there are trademarks for Pacman, Mappy, Katamari, BRAVOMAN(!!!), and a bunch of other Namco games. Any idea where that stuff shows up?

8. I downloaded this game. I have no idea what the hell is going on but it's fun.

9. Fuck, I need a PS3.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww