Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Noby Noby Boy is a Cultural Tour de Force

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    I ate a crow and a ghost and I pooped out a crow ghost. GOTY IMO

edit: now crow ghost is riding a motorcycle this is awesome
    This post makes we want this way too much.

2. You should want it! It's amazing. If I have a chance to get a video of the crow thing again, I will. It was great. My second favorite right now was eating a pineapple and a man to make pineapple head man.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    How do you eat things?
    Press down on L2, but not all the way so that he grips whatever he's on. You can hold it down some of the way and keep Boy's mouth open and run around eating stuff.

I imagine all that Namco stuff will show up in space at some point. I hope!

3. Combining things is a huge feature for a game like this, especially as it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the previews. I wonder what else might be hiding in there, somewhere. I'm going to experiment like mad tonight.

James

4. I had no clue you combine crap! I downloaded this game today and played it for hours. I love it.

And, because I could, here are some crappy movies I made!

Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    In the in-game manual there are trademarks for Pacman, Mappy, Katamari, BRAVOMAN(!!!), and a bunch of other Namco games. Any idea where that stuff shows up?
    While I was uploading one of the Youtube videos I saw a mouse walking around in a police uniform. No clue if I did something to trigger Mappy's guest appearance or if I was just at the right place at the right time.

5. I just got done playing in DigDug land, and I've seen PacMan and the ghosts marking every 1,000 ranking. I think most of the Namco references are random lands you can go to, but there could be a way to trigger it I just haven't seen yet.

James

6. Here are some choice combinations. I love penguin skeleton and deerwoman. Also included is a picture of me tying boy in a knot, because it was harder than I thought it would be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOBY NOBY BOY™_1.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	44028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOBY NOBY BOY™_2.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	44029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOBY NOBY BOY™_4.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	44030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOBY NOBY BOY™_6.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	44031  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOBY NOBY BOY™_7.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	44032  

7. I'm disappointed you can't eat your own tail. I stretched the maximum distance and wanted to Ouroborous the level. Sure, you can eat it once it's severed, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

James

8. This game just makes me grin when I play it. I was sold the second I saw the animated chipmunk on the bottom right of the screen (still don't know why he was there, when he appears, or what he's there for).

Still don't know what the point of the game is, but that's alright I guess, maybe there is no point (I also skipped through a majority of the tutorial).
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

9. Haha! I'm surprised [but very very glad] that so many people are enjoying this game. Working on it was truly awesome. I ate my own butt every day!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    Haha! I'm surprised [but very very glad] that so many people are enjoying this game. Working on it was truly awesome. I ate my own butt every day!
    Nice job man! Thats cool you worked on this game.

I haven't tried to eat my own butt yet, but I will try that tonight. And afterwards, I'll try to do it in the game too.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.