Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Scene

1. Your Favorite Scene

2. One of my favorite scenes is in Jacob's Ladder when he wakes up in the tub, realizes he is back, and starts to cry.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. These kinda need the rest of the movie behind them for their full effectiveness.

spoilers obviously:

Mulholland Drive ending - This won't make sense to you if you haven't seen it, and maybe still if you have

Before The Devil Knows You're Dead - Phillip Seymour Hoffmans character breaks his cool in one of his greatest roles.

Suspiria - First death scene - The visuals and the score are just fucking amazing.

...and more that I couldn't find on youtube.

4. Nice thread, kof. There are far too many for me to list, so I have a feeling I'll be posting in here many times.

Young Vito Corleone takes out Don Fanucci (The Black Hand) and becomes The Godfather:

5. Good thread, KOF.

Heat: Shootout

One of the best shootouts filmed.

The Last Samurai:: 5 versus 1

This is part of the film where all of his training finally comes together.

One Upon A Time In The West: The Opening scene

The beginning of the film sets the tone for the rest of the movie, Its where you realize just how badass Bronson is.

Ones that I could not find on youtube. Either taken down, or too slow to load.

Man on Fire: Under the Bridge

Awesome scene.

"I'm a professional."

Open Range: The Final shootout

Best Modern interpretation of an old West shootout.

Dodgeball: "Its like watching a bunch of retards hump a doorknob!"

Funny fucking line.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeNrre_7bYw

This scene from Unforgiven comes to mind. I dont know how to post the actual video as you can see.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. 12 Angry Men - Juror #3 Breaks Down

#3 is the last juror left, and he stands up in the face of all the reasonable arguments for not guilty. At the end, they just let him talk, and he finally reveals his reason. What a great scene. They cut to another scene at the end of this YouTube clip.

Unbreakable - Mr. Glass

Even though you know it's coming, it's still phenomenal to watch David discover everything and see Elijah's rationalization. I'm not a huge comic book fan, but even I had appreciation for this reveal. Could have done without the explanation text, but whatever.

8. First thing that comes to mind:

No Country For Old Men - Coin toss
    (The audio's pretty low)

9. I'm on a Bobby Deniro kick: