Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Your Favorite Scene

1. It wouldn't be bad to get this thread going again...

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Life Aquatic - I hate these fuckin' dolphins. Also, the hot air balloon scene. Also, the redemption/fish scene. Also, the first interview on stage. Also, the where's my dynamite scene. Also, any scene with Klaus in it and the jellyfish on the beach scene. God that movie is good. Also great is when he falls down the stairs.
    dude you forgot the leeches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. I need to rewatch Life Aquatic. William Dafoe was comedy gold.

4. More 80's action plz

5. Even though it's not the exact clip from the movie, and that this should probably go in "Best Sex Scenes" thread, I want to put this here anyway:

o_O

6. You do NOT follow a classic like Road House with shit like that. Take it down. Take it down I say.

7. That scene was fucking incredibly well done. You fuck off. It just sucks that YT doesn't have the ACTUAL clip.
    o_O

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    That scene was fucking incredibly well done. You fuck off. It just sucks that YT doesn't have the ACTUAL clip.
    No u fackoff.

That scene is stupid, this scene is incredibly well done.