Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4757596061

Thread: Mass Effect 2

Should've had shadow broker all along! There's no reason to wait until you beat the game for it and lots of benefits to having it during your playthrough.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Firewalker is basically a slightly less annoying mako driving quest. Shadow broker was alright. I liked how the quest ended, but it was the same run from cover to cover gameplay. The game is starting to bore me. Charge followed by a shotgun blast to the face is even getting old.

3. I didn't mind the Firewalker quests at all. I wish the Mako was this fun to use.

I finished Arrival last night. Pretty good story-wise, but otherwise it's a huge pain in the ass. I'm playing on the "hard" difficulty and it's really, really tedious having to run through the endless corridors at the end, solo.

I tried to start up Shadow Broker but it's not popping up on my quest menu. How do I start it?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. try talking to liara on ilium? I don't know how it started for me. One minute she's asking me to do some data mining and uploading around the planet, and then that mission is gone and we're heading to the shadow broker's hideout.

5. I tried. She keeps whining about the Observer and the Shadow Broker and blah blah blah.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Prerequisite: Lair of the Shadow Broker
    Prerequisite: Horizon (mission)
    A message from Cerberus is sent to Shepard's private terminal after completing the mission on Horizon:
    To: Shepard

We're aware that your old friend Liara T'Soni has been hunting for the Shadow Broker for several years. We wouldn't mind helping her in that hunt, given the Broker's past work for the Collectors. We recently uncovered some information that might give Liara a lead on where to find the Shadow Broker's base of operations, but unfortunately, she doesn't have much faith in Cerberus intel. If you'd visit Illium and pass it on to her as a gesture of goodwill, we'd appreciate it.
    On the galaxy map this mission is titled Give Liara Intel.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the DLC and reinstall it. I guess.