26. You may not vote on this poll
  • June 5

13 50.00%
  • June 12

13 50.00%
Page 1 of 112 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL NY Meet-up Thread

1. Official TNL NY Meet-up Thread

Last year the meetup was pretty huge. Alot more people came than I even expected, sans Nick. But fuck Nick, anyway. Everyone has been trying to figure out when the next one will be and I honestly thought there wasn't going to be one. However, if enough people want to show up I guess we can do something.

Here's what I figure:

Friday, June 5, 2009, up to Sunday, June 7, 2009
    Each and every day,all day

I'm moving to Brooklyn so I'll be able to host people like I did last year. A shitton of people here are able to host you clowns too poor to afford a hotel, too.

I figure we can do some touristy stuff instead of drinking all day and here's a list of things we can do:

Yankees game
    Mets game
    Broadway show
    MoMA
    The Met
    Museum of Natural History
    Central Park
    Cheapshots
    Concerts
    Etc.

We have a few months so anyone who needs to buy a plane ticket has months to do it. I can take off work and so can many others. So let's do this, everyone. Give your input and let me know.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Yankees game
    B-Lo will represent again fo sho. We've already discussed it on a few occasions. I'll see if Box wants in on it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. I'll be in New York THIS weekend (Friday-Sunday) so if anyone wants to go to Chinatown and play some Tekken 6, pm me your number. Also, I want the best Pizza NYC has to offer, so please direct me towards that.

EDIT: I guess I'm gonna go play in round 2 of the gamestop tourney also, so you'll be able to find me at whichever Gamestop I'm supposed to be at on Saturday.

4. I'm down for whatever, you set the date and I'll be there.

5. Yankees represent at home that weekend.

vs TB
    7:05 PM
    MLB.TV

vs TB
    1:05 PM
    MLB.TV

vs TB
    1:05 PM
    MLB.TV

Mets are playing away that weekend.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I'll be in New York THIS weekend (Friday-Sunday) so if anyone wants to go to Chinatown and play some Tekken 6, pm me your number. Also, I want the best Pizza NYC has to offer, so please direct me towards that.

EDIT: I guess I'm gonna go play in round 2 of the gamestop tourney also, so you'll be able to find me at whichever Gamestop I'm supposed to be at on Saturday.
    I can hang out if you want. I don't want to go to Chinatown, though. I don't like spending my weekends playing video games with a bunch of dorks.

7. Razor! You ready for round two?

8. I'm in, this time with considerably less drunken stupor.

9. Say some stupid shit to my friends and I, Kevin, and I'm not going to be as nice as John was.

10. I so wanna do this, but this is the week my family is coming down to NC.

fuck.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.