Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS3, PS2, PS1, Xbox, GC, DS, N-Gage, Blu Ray & DVDs - Timber needs your $ sale

1. Bump!

Added some games and a couple of Blu Rays.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I need Asphalt GT, King of Fighters Extreme, Requiem of Hell, WWE Aftershock,and Worms for the Taco. I'll also take the PS1 Gradius games.
    IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I need Asphalt GT, King of Fighters Extreme, Requiem of Hell, WWE Aftershock,and Worms for the Taco. I'll also take the PS1 Gradius games.
    IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
    NGEFreek sent me a PM first about the N-Gage games (I'm just waiting on a response). But if he passes on them you get the next shot at 'em. I'll let ya know either way.
    Last edited by Timber; 05 Mar 2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. I want Kung Fu Hustle on BD, I'll pm you an offer tonight, have to run and do something but wanted to lay claim.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I would say SSJN can have at them since my NGage is stuck in the WSOD loop and I don't have the money to replace it at the moment, so if he wants them, get yo money!
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. I'll gladly take NGE's sloppy seconds.
    Gladly.

7. I take it my offer was too low on Asphalt Urban GT
    Splinter Cell Team Stealth Action.

8. Yeah sorry, you're one of about a dozen people who offered a dollar each for the n-gage games and I'm not letting them go that cheap.

9. Some people get offended at lowball offers, I do not, if your offer is way too low I'll tell ya.

10. I think he just told ya.