Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PS3, PS2, PS1, Xbox, GC, DS, N-Gage, Blu Ray & DVDs - Timber needs your $ sale

1. Which is why I hate when people who are selling shit say, "Make me an offer."
    Typically, I write something to the effect of, "I want to get this as cheaply as possible, so what's the lowest you'd go?"
    Save us all some trouble and just list a price that is the lowest you'd go. If you're expecting real money for anything, I think TNL has proved itself to be the wrong place for that. We are all cheapskates.
    That said, I'm completely happy with what I paid for the shit.

2. He makes a solid point.

3. Normally I'd put prices on everything but I put this list together really quick and wanted to see what people would offer. Plus this is the same list I've got over at CAG. And I'll always give a better deal to TNL regulars. I'll try to get the rest of the games I've got left priced after I see weather or not someone over on CAG will go through with buying a nice size chunk (14 or so games) of what's left.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I think he just told ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    He makes a solid point.