Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Sandler is Mr Deeds

Adam Sandler is Mr Deeds

Well Mr Deeds opens this Friday and it looks to be pretty funny. I know there are Adam Sandler fans at TNL so anyone looking forward to this one? I liked Big Daddy, and his earlier films like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore.

Checked it out today and thought it was pretty funny but extremely sappy ending, oh well.

Nothing too special but alot of faces you would recognize from his other works since he uses his buddies time and time again.

One interesting note is they showed a trailer from Sandler's upcoming Holiday Movie which happens to be Animated. Should be interesting.

If anyone cares it happened to be number 1 at the Box office this weekend too.

Anyone? Despair? Klonoa? get to see it?

3. I'm seeing it tomorrow.

How does it rank compared to Sandler's other works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    I'm seeing it tomorrow.

How does it rank compared to Sandler's other works?
    Let's see he plays a semi-normal though somewhat down to earth guy, think Big Daddy minus the crude humor but I still found in entertaining esp John Tutturo's preformance.

5. thanks.
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

It wasn't a Billy Madison, but I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say it was a Big Daddy. I rank it as a Bulletproof.

7. Originally posted by Rick
    I rank it as a Bulletproof.

is there atleast a Wynona Ryder nude shower scene?

btw, do you guys remember the title of the sandler film which featured satan. I vaguely remember the preview. Someone enlighten me. thankyou.

Little Nicky and I never could finish watching it I thought it was pretty bad.

Bulletproof though is hilarious IMO...

9. Originally posted by Korian
    Little Nicky and I never could finish watching it I thought it was pretty bad.
    There we go, you're a life saver.

No Wynona Ryder nude shower scene, but there is a male shower scene where you get to see some ass....