Thread: Free Watchmen Movie Tickets with any Live Product Purchase at Best Buy

1. Free Watchmen Movie Tickets with any Live Product Purchase at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at175200050028

It's a superhero story like you've never experienced before — the epic, graphic-novel-turned-big-screen-event, Watchmen.

And now, when you order an Xbox 360 console or Xbox Live product listed below, you can grab a free Watchmen movie pack. It contains two movie coupon codes to see the flick, as well as access to cool content via Xbox Live.

Follow these steps:

1. Select a console or Xbox Live product.
    2. Select the movie pack.
    3. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

Items may ship separately. See offer details.

Watchmen in theaters 3/6/09. Movie coupon offer valid 3/6/09–3/20/09. Up to $24 value in two admissions at participating U.S. theaters.
    I just ordered online for in-store pickup to save on shipping too.
    Last edited by K3V; 01 Mar 2009 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. Cool! I was debating seeing this super long movie, but I guess I will now.

3. Wait, so I can buy one month of Live and get 2 Watchmen movie tickets? Are the coupons printout, or do they have them at the stores?

4. The one month $7.99 is obviously the best deal, but I'm more inclined to just get the 1600 points card, since I actually need that.

5. I needed some points anyway, so I got the 1600 card.

You go to a website and print out your tickets.

6. So... anyone get to the website? I get a blank page every time.

7. Works for me, got my tickets + 1 month Live card for $8 with in-store pickup yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. Ah, I had the address wrong, though it wasn't a misspelled word. Got my tickets now.

9. Forgot to mention the other day- no need for online, you can just go to the store and pick up a one-month Live card and the ticket pack thingy. I did mine this way, have the voucher all printed, and will have my butt planted in a theater seat in 90 minutes.

James