Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Buy 1/2 off Anime Sale

1. Best Buy 1/2 off Anime Sale

Many Best buys are reducing their anime selection because there are no more spoiled children to buy it. So, those stores are selling their anime for 50 MOTHERFUCKING PERCENT OFF.

It's not advertised. Ask the people at your store. I grabbed Kino's Journey for FIFTEEN DOLLARS. THAT'S FOUR BISON DOLLARS AND FIFTY BISON CENTS. The store I went to also had Civ Revolutions half off. Woo!

Check! Ask! BUY ANIMU.

Still 5x what it's worth.

3. Does it ring up half off or do you have to explain it to the girl with the big hair and to much make up at the register that all anime is half off?
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

4. Whomever decided to make the fucking title 25 cap letters...fuck yourself, quite simply, fuck yourself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi View Post
    Does it ring up half off or do you have to explain it to the girl with the big hair and to much make up at the register that all anime is half off?
    It rings up half off automaticaly for the neckbearded customers that can't be bothered to read sale signs properly.

YOU WANNA GO BICH?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

6. I went, no sale or clearance sign anywhere even though it did ring up half off.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

7. Got a few things for half off, they had a good selection. If you're interested definitely go ASAP so the decent stuff is still there.

Also YMMV but there were a bunch of games half off as well, including Valkyria Chronicles.

8. Everything is 50%?

9. Should be.

Depends on the Best Buy.

I got season sets for Black Lagoon, Dokuro-chan, and Kino's Journey half off!

Also, Kashimashi for my wacky friend!

P.S. Whoever changed my thread title is no fun. At all.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 02 Mar 2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Jerks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    P.S. Whoever changed my thread title is no fun. At all.

NO, IT'S RETARDED TO POST TITLES THAT ARE ALL CAPS, ESPECIALLY FOR ANIME. IT MAY BE OKAY TO POST IN ALL CAPS IF THE PRESIDENT IS KILLED OR IF ADVOCATE TOUCHES A WILLING TIT, BUT NOT BECAUSE DRAGONBALL-Z IS 1/2 OFF AT BEST BUY.