Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Buy 1/2 off Anime Sale

1. It's not shenanigans. The stores listed are the ones where anime is going. The stores that see decent numbers are still going to be keeping stock. It's basically just a clearance for the ones that won't be.

2. If anyone runs across the Moribito box with the first two volumes and room for the rest of the series, I'll cheerfully pay for it and postage. The only Best Buys in my area running this are just outside my range.

James

3. road trip IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

4. I picked up all of Dokuro-chan for 8 and change. ALL OF IT. I also picked up Vols 2-4 of Lucky Star and Vol 3 of Gurren Lagann. The trip was well worth it!
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

5. My store had tons of Gurren Lagann, any good?
    I stopped in at one of the Buffalo BBs and walked out with the complete series of Basilisk and some ADV girls in space ships shit.
    I'm on the last disc of Basilisk, it's okay but nothing spectacular.

6. Good lord TNL spends a lot of money on anime. Christ.

Not as much as you spend on couches.

8. Pretty close though, and at least I can fart on my couch.

9. You can fart on anime too, and probably the proper use for those DVDs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    My store had tons of Gurren Lagann, any good?
    Absolutely, yes! There's only three volumes you need to buy, they're cheap already thanks to being subtitle only, and at half-price they're an absolute steal. Pay attention to the episode count when you pick them up, though, because it would be pretty easy to get the multiple versions they're putting out mixed up.

James