Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 919212223

Thread: Hey, Cleveland! Hey, Pittsburgh!

1. How about we set a date for CvS2 tourney and one of your shows? Here's a hint: I'm off Feb 15.

I don't have time for CVS2 that weekend. I have a show Friday, a show Saturday, Belgian Beer Sunday, work Monday.

3. Will this ever happen?

Probably not!

Saturday June 5th I have a show in Cleveland. I don't remember the name of the club.

Saturday June 12th I have a show in Pittsburgh.

These shows are with the Beatnik Termites. Let me know if you're coming, and I'll make sure you don't have to pay the cover.

Why can't I edit the thread title anymore? This is stupid.

7. I didn't feel like making a thread for this, but I am currently in Cleveland this week for business. Had a fucking miserable day, and instead of going to a bar with the people from work I went back to the hotel and slept. The hotel has this sweet happy hour with comped drinks, so after I woke up I went down to read and soak up some free booze. After a few minutes, I realized I was hungry and went over to the restaurant to get some soup. It was fucking barren, but I sat next to 3 guys who looked really out of place and said I looked like Zach Galifianakis (I don't, but I have a beard).

Anyway, about 15 minutes later a 4th guy joins them, and says something and laughs, and that laugh sounded really fucking familiar. Like super distinct, I know I heard it somewhere. I snuck some peaks over, and it doesn't trigger anything, looks like a pretty average looking black guy. He laughs again and I realize it is fucking Xzibit.

So tonight I got to enjoy my bisque while listening to the great Xzibit muse over such things as Lady GaGa, that gay pastor at the superchurch, Hannah Montana and cherry tomatoes.

8. X to the motherfucking Z! That's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. I put some more levels in your next level so now you're level when you're playing through your levels, dawg.