Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paint fuckers, paint!

1. Paint fuckers, paint!

So about 6 months ago I started Playing warmachine a table top game with figures and such. 4 months ago I decided to start painting the fuckers. Enjoy. This is the first time I've done anything artistic since high school.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1056.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	48035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1055.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	48036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1058.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	48037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-29434-1246095586.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	48038  

2. I used to love painting the AD&D miniatures back in the day. We had an RPG store in the mall called The Compleat Stratagist and I used to pick up new ones almost every week. I think I spent more time painting and collecting those things than actually playing.

I'm pretty sure yours look better than mine ever did. Very nice.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

3. When I was a kid I wanted to collect and paint those kind of things so bad it hurt, but I was a kid and had no resources. I still like the idea, but I don't think I would be very good at it and would probably put the brush down to go play video games after not too long.
    But very nice Mars, those look really good.

4. Warmachine? Do you live to upset me?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Oh what sin have I committed now doc? Thanks Pineapple. I'm generally bad with art but I'm happy to paint.

6. I play Tau
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

7. A flower pot I painted a year and some change ago back in Idaho. Sadly, I left it there. I think this is the only pic I have of it still, but should I stumble on more, I'll post them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mario Flower Pot.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	48074  

8. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Oh what sin have I committed now doc? Thanks Pineapple. I'm generally bad with art but I'm happy to paint.
    Oh, none. None at all! Have a grand ol' tyme with your ogres and elves and twenty-sided die. Just don't come crawling back to me when you're all used up, washed out, and nobody wants you! [/huff]
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    I play Tau
    My dad plays Dark Angels and Imperial Guard. You guys should hang out.

10. Your mom and I should hang out.