Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Weeman

1. Mad Help Weeman

We can play three on three NHL. Hell last night apparently people were playing 5 on 5. Yet when someone doesn't have a openNAT we go on for like 15 to 20 minutes of bullshit Weeman disconnects. Then its like a fucking circle jerk of in and out of random games. With Weeman always not being able to connect.

Is it his network? Is it the router? Is it true if you don't have an openNat Weeman cannot connect?

I hope Weeman explains this further, cause lord knows anyone can hear him.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. The campus connection I'm on runs behind a firewall that won't let me open up the ports Xbox Live needs to function properly.

Because of that, I'm stuck with a strict NAT, and certain games like NHL won't work unless everyone in our party has an open NAT.

You can get an open NAT by forwarding the following ports in your router config.

* TCP 80
    * UDP 88
    * UDP 3074
    * TCP 3074
    * UDP 53
    * TCP 53

4. Can someone help Weeman with his shit taste in music?

5. Sometimes he disconnects which is a problem too, probably need a new router.

6. Yeah, an older router may not be able to handle the vertical layering of Cat 5.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Check your router for NAT settings; I had the same problem and my router was set to have Restricted NAT, switched it to Open and Bam.

8. Again, it has nothing to do with a router and everything to do with the campus firewall.

I've contacted them many times during my time here trying to get them to forward the Xbox Live ports, but they refuse to do it.

I'm gone for good in May, so it won't matter here in another couple of weeks.

9. So you will graduate and have your own place/internet?

10. Since when is weeman having network issues and disconnecting a new thing? This has been a problem he has explained he has no control over for well over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.