Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: inFamous

1. Yeah, it was a Canada only deal. It was also next to impossible to find around here. Just by luck, my local EB was automatically price matching it, but while they didn't have any new copies, they had a single used copy for $25.

Got this for free from the Sony we're in ur base taking ur infos fiasco, been meaning to play it for a long time now.

The game is kind of fun but it basically comes down to shooting dudes with lightning 100% the time. Gets a little old. Sometimes you take a wrong turn and run into about 100 dudes that just gangbang you, and as you run away beep beep it's a gun truck. Cole is ridiculously sticky so getting around is more of a chore than you would expect it to be. Some of the powers are really dumb, like electrical echoes of killers to chase down, healing electricity or being able to steal a memory of where a package was stashed. Were the electric blades a pre-order bonus like someone said earlier? They're in this version of the game from the start. They're pretty much a one-shot kill but dudes are constantly running from you so it's hard to land a melee hit, even with the initial attack's lunge.

The moral choices come down to licking god's balls or fucking babies, just like every other video game morality system. I have a really hard time being evil in-game but I'm going to have to try since every other story mission has a good/bad trophy linked to it.

Solid B+ game, after reading through this old thread Icarus was the only one with his head not planted firmly in his ass.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Yea, I thought the game was alright. Sidequests were repetitive as shit, that was my biggest complaint.

The morality system is so horrible but it makes the game kind of funny. "do you want to help this hobo protect his shards, or shoot him with lightning, throw him off the building, and take them?"