Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rep Feature

1. HAY GUYZ WHEN I TRY TO MAKE A NEW POST THREE WINDOWS OPEN UP AND I HAVE TO PUT IN MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND MY PIN NUMBER AND SUBMIT FINGERPRINTS AND THEN I GET AN EMAIL TELLING ME MY POST WILL BE REVIEWED AND UP ON THE SITE IN 4 DAYS. CAN YOU MAKE IT SO THAT I CAN JUST CLICK ON POST REPLY AND JUST TYPE IN SOME TEXT? ISN'T THAT A GOOD IDEA?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Mar 2009 at 10:30 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I don't know what he's talking about with the SIMG question, since I've never used that tag and didn't implement it, so if anyone wants to have a go at that, please do.

3. It takes three seconds to make a tag, copy link location and submit reply.

4. Or just click "insert image" and type an "s" in front of both {IMG} {/IMG} brackets... {sIMG} {/sIMG}, U C?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. This thread is fucking LOL.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. If we had negative rep points we could give it to OG
    Neg REp-Shut the fuck up

7. son.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. For some reason I just read the title of this thread as "Rape Fantasy". I'm not sure what to think about that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    For some reason I just read the title of this thread as "Rape Fantasy". I'm not sure what to think about that.
    Join me my fellow creepy brother. Follow me down the path.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Thanks Nick. Javascript was turned off in my profile. I had no idea there was even an option to turn it on or off within vbulletin, on a per user basis.

You all had a good laugh, sure, but my problem was solved with a sense of instant gratification.

Hey Nick, implement self-repping pls.