Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNL, You Are My Only Hope

1. TNL, You Are My Only Hope

Okay, so, here's the deal. I'm doing a case study for my Abnormal Psychology class. The objective of this case study is that I interview someone with a psychological disorder (depression, bipolar, alcoholism, drug dependence, anxiety problem, etc.). The problem with this assignment is that I personally don't know anyone with a psych disorder!

Basically, I'd like to interview any one of you, as long as you are dealing with a psychological disorder. I apologize if that sounds insensitive. If anyone is willing to help me out with this, I can assure you that your personal details will be omitted in the final revision of the assignment.

I'd prefer to perform the interview via instant message. But if you want to do it through email or private message, that's fine.

HEEEELP! Please?
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

2. Gohron should be all up on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

You got it. P.M. me to set up a time.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by U K Narayan View Post
    I personally don't know anyone with a psych disorder!
    You have to know at least one woman.

6. Ouch.

7. I'm a self proclaimed functional alcoholic. Does that count?

8. I'm definetly an alcoholic, I'll help ya out of you want.

9. I can't orgasm unless I'm being pissed on. Is that a disorder?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt