Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DSi System

1. Nintendo DS Nintendo DSi System

So this is coming out soon. I know some of you got the japan unit and was curious to know what you thought. I checked out some of the online sites about it but I wanted some of your input.

I'm curious how the net browser is too. A cheap portable wifi browser would be handy. I heard some people say it was slow and shitty and others say its quick. WTF

FYI I searched for a thread but couldn't find one. Please merge if there is one.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Fail in truckloads is the best way to describe the DSi. At this point in history, your phone should be your "cheap, portable, web browser" and here's a kicker, you can talk on it too!
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 23 Mar 2009 at 04:54 PM.

3. Phone's got a better camera on it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The only potential this system has is DLC, though the screens are a step in the right direction.

5. lol I realize this guys. The browser was just one thing I was curious about since I haven't seen much about it. Fuck the cameras, who gives a shit IMO.
    My cell works fine and all for online but I don't want to pay the gay overpriced usage fees for something I may hardly use.

If Nintendo allowed you to put your downloaded games from the Wii on this that could be pretty hot.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 23 Mar 2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Usage fees for a camera? Doesn't your cell have a USB cable?

edit: Nevermind. You mean for the browser.

All DSi talk has been in the original DS thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    If Nintendo allowed you to put your downloaded games from the Wii on this that could be pretty hot.
    Every portable system should be nothing more than a device to play games you acquire on the home console's download service (this for the DS, the PSP should be nothing more than a portable device to play PSN games) but the companies have come to notice that gullible people are more than happy to buy the same game over and over again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    All DSi talk has been in the original DS thread.

Every portable system should be nothing more than a device to play games you acquire on the home console's download service (this for the DS, the PSP should be nothing more than a portable device to play PSN games) but the companies have come to notice that gullible people are more than happy to buy the same game over and over again.
    Yes that would be nice. OR every game available in stores should be available to download. Especially DS games. How great would it be to get a shitload of games on 1 SD card? Fuck I got 100s emulated ones on one pro duo for the PSP.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Nintendo has become pretty liberal with Art Style (Bit Gen) games for DSi download, there's like 8 of them already. That's about the only thing to perk my interest in the system.

10. I am not upgrading because the DS can play GBA games.

Plus, Nintendo will have another new version of DS/successor in 2011 anyway.