Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Three Stooges

1. The Three Stooges

http://joblo.com/index.php?=25701

Moe is Benicio Del Toro.
    Larry is Sean Penn.
    Curly is Jim Carrey.

Wow. Interesting.

Word has it this is NOT an early April Fool's joke.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. No.

No no no.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. And I'll say it again: NO

4. What? Dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. If it's inevitable and we have no choice that it's going to be made (which we don't), they certainly could have picked worse actors. Except Jim Carey. He's gonna Ace Ventura the thing up and be awful.

They should have got Billy West to play Larry.

6. Blah this sounds like it's gonna suck. You'd think Stoogemania would be enough to teach people not to make feature length movies about the Stooges.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OGcritic View Post
    If it's inevitable and we have no choice
    I totally have a choice. To not see it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    I totally have a choice. To not see it.
    Yet it's still going to be made. So why not get high caliber actors like Benecio?
    I'm not going to say it's going to be good, i'm just saying that it could be worse.

Has anyone heard anything on a scrip? I wish is was a Biopic. That be so much more interesting.

9. Whether it gets made or not it still won't exist in my world. Like The Watchmen movie or the remake of The In-Laws or the PSP or all that shitty radio music out there or whatever is going on on MTV or that stupid chest projector thing that is supposed to be life changing technology etc etc etc

Also it doesn't take 'high caliber actors' to ruin greatness. It'll just be a strike on their records while they lend a couple of ticket sales to a turd.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No.

No no no.
    ^
    |