Thread: Yugioh: Falsebound Kingdom ???

1. Yugioh: Falsebound Kingdom ???

Konami also announced a new war simulation role-playing game for GameCube called Yugioh: Falsebound Kingdom, scheduled to release in Japan this winter. In the game your mission is to acquire all the land by defeating the enemies in each area. There are over 100 monsters which you can acquire by winning battles. In each battle you can send out 3 of your monsters to combat with the enemies.

I take it this is based on the anime show? Honestly I have never seen the show, people keep saying it's cool

Anyways, anything that requires you to acquire land and acquiring monsters sounds good to me as long as it follows the foot steps of the great Dragon Froce.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. dual monsta's is better than jesus!

3. I really wouldn't expect this type of Yugi game. Seems kind of odd. And everytime I look at Rama's sig I can't help but chuckle.

4. Just wondering, what is so great about this show? I've seen about 4 episodes, and I don't understand what people see in it. Please explain!

You've managed to sit through 4 of 'em? Jesus. I flipped this on one time, saw a cartoon of people playing a card game (though they were gravely serious about the whole deal) and asked the same thing after flipping to the next station 10 seconds later.

6. Originally posted by rama
    dual monsta's is better than jesus!
    pwned by Ivan

7. the first time i watched the first episode i was highly repulsed by the character designs and voices......but there was nothing else on at this time of day on saturday mornings so i just ended up watching it every saturday morning.....then i found myself looking forward to watching the show. it's so stupid that it's funny. the seriousness of the characters and what they're fighting for......it's just funny. especially joey...you know, the blonde character from booklyn japan, he says some of the dumbest things.

8. Originally posted by Gongos
    dont see much hope for the game.
    ha, looks like someone doesn't believe in the heart of the cards or the power of stupid children. they'll buy ANYTHING!

9. I'm not much of an anime guy as it is, and I definitely don't get it...the girly-lookin' bad guy melodrmatically lifts his hand and says "I play, mwah hah ha, MWAAAH HA HA!! I play the DRAGOOOON CAARD!!" And speed lines go flying behind him, and all kinds of swooshy noiss emanate, and the onlookers gasp in horror...he slams it down to ominous tones...but he's playing a frickin' card. There's no real dragon that comes out and attacks anyone, it's just a bunch of cosplay dorks freaking out over Magic: the Gathering.

Sorry Rama, if you're into it, more power to you. My kid brother digs it, but I think it's kinda dumb even for a kids' cartoon.
    -Kyo

10. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    I'm not much of an anime guy as it is, and I definitely don't get it...the girly-lookin' bad guy melodrmatically lifts his hand and says "I play, mwah hah ha, MWAAAH HA HA!! I play the DRAGOOOON CAARD!!" And speed lines go flying behind him, and all kinds of swooshy noiss emanate, and the onlookers gasp in horror...he slams it down to ominous tones...but he's playing a frickin' card. There's no real dragon that comes out and attacks anyone, it's just a bunch of cosplay dorks freaking out over Magic: the Gathering.

Sorry Rama, if you're into it, more power to you. My kid brother digs it, but I think it's kinda dumb even for a kids' cartoon.
    When you put it like that, it just sounds soooo freakin hilarious. You never realize how ridiculous stuff is sometimes until someone else comes around and points it out. Yeah, the seriousness of the whole thing really has me on the floor sometimes, just like the pokemon thing where grown men and women dedicate their lives to training their damn pokemon. Sad.