Thread: Another Amazon Gold Box Wii Day

1. Another Amazon Gold Box Wii Day

Just a quick heads-up for those that don't already know: tomorrow, Amazon's Gold Box will be all about the Wii.

All Wii Games, All Day. Make sure to visit the Gold Box on March 31 for six great Nintendo Wii video game deals. Happy gaming.
    It starts at 6am Pacific. Act accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I can't think of 6 Wii games I want to buy, but maybe Mad World will be one of the 6.

3. Looking at the five clues, unless the sixth game is good, the only one worth getting is Galaxy

4. Agreed. So far it's been Galaxy and shit. And the Galaxy discount wasn't even all that great, considering it's an older title and the Gold Box is known for deep, deep discounts.

I'm guessing the sixth game will be Animal Crossing: City Folk. Right now, Amazon has the standalone game (without mic) listed at $39.79. If the price dips low enough, I might pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.