Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel to lose Wolverine rights

1. Marvel to lose Wolverine rights

The full article

At issue is a contract between Marvel Comics, the current publisher of Wolverine, and Twentieth Century Fox, a subsidiary of News Corporation and producer of the big budget ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ movie.
    According to legal experts, News Corporation lawyers added a clause giving Twentieth Century Fox complete rights to Wolverine upon release of the movie, as well as complete rights to all other Marvel Comics’ characters appearing in the movie.
    So... Anne the closet comic nerd asks... What would this mean for the future of Wolverine comics?

2. Wow what ever Marvel law didn't read through the contract well enough to catch that needs to be fucking stabbed. Huge huge huge mistake. Hopefully Marvel can fight it, otherwise that's just horse shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. If this is true and it is trickery by Fox it'd be yet another reason to boycott them. Fox just keeps getting more and more untrustworthy and despicable.

4. HAY GUYZ!!! GUESS WAT DAY IT IS!
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Ohhh jesus fuck god damn it I hate April Fools day. Motherfucking shit cock. It was still the 31st on the west coast when this was posted so yeah.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. April fools?? I had no idea...
    Last edited by Zac; 01 Apr 2009 at 01:07 AM.

7. I loled.

8. God damn Fox and there Republicans always telling you why your in danger from Democrats and then STEALING OUR WOOLVEREEN!!!! Lol like what's a Fox guy or a Republican going to do with Woolvereen anyway send him to fight Irakys? Well they can't because OBAMA is in charge of the Army now and he KNOWS not to fight in Irak just because of the OIL wich IS DANGEROUS ANYWAY lol stupid polluting oil I bet thats why the Republicans like it their so evil why would we want more of that stuff WE DON'T WANT TO DESTROY EARTH!!! and Woolvereen is a COMIC character anyway just a drawing lol or sometimes a video game or movie and you could send the movie Woolvereene to Iraq but he wouldnt have the aluminum claws like the other Woolvereens like to have so lol he'd die because unlike Republicans we ARE SMART ENOUGHF to know that movies use things like effects for aluminum claws lol their not real.

I mean you could bring a computer to Irak in my opinion (notice I said IN MY OPINION since I am open to RATIONAL DISCUSSION unlike some WOOLVEREEN STEELING REPUBLICANS!!!! lol) and use the computer to make the aluminum claws for the movie Woolvereen like they did in the movie for the movie. But even then WHY WOULD YOU USE THE COMPUTER FOR THAT WHEN YOU COULD USE THE COMPUTER FOR FINDING ANOTHER ENERGY SO WE DIDNT NEED THE IRAK OIL IN THE FIRST PLACE since I know the Republicans don't know this but I do in my opinion but COMPUTERS CAN BE USED WHEN YOU DO SCIENCE!!! Then we don't need the oil and we shouldn't use the oil ANYWAY since it PUTS CARBON FOOTPRINTS ON THE EARTH!!!

But lol Fox and Republicans wouldn't know this anyway since their to busy STEELING OUR WOOLVEREEN GOD I HATE THEM FOR DOING THIS CANT A COART AND A JUDGE STOP THEM!!!!!!

Sign this post in a mature way and we'll send this post to the supreme coart so they can see that we deserve to have Woolvereen back to Marvel in my opinion.
    Last edited by Cheebs; 01 Apr 2009 at 09:26 AM.

9. Shut up, cheebs.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Your just being ironic lol.