Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Bridget from Guilty Gear XX is a guy, right? *You won't belive the pic inside*

1. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Erm, considering they're the same person, would this be considered mastubation?
    The word "masturbation" doesn't necessarily imply "self", so sure. o_O

2. Originally posted by MechDeus
    It's in one of the Crossover games as one of Morrigan's win poses.
    Ah, which one, the MvC series or the CvS series? I gotta see this...

EDIT: Ah, just saw the post saying it was in MvC2 for the DC. Do you have to do anything special to get this win pose...?

You don't browse much h-dojin, do you? At least none of that's official...
    Oh, I do from time to time, but I guess I don't browse the same type of stuff you do, you deviant...

But you're right...thank goodness that's not official stuff...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Originally posted by Werewolf
    Hey Dolemite, where did you get those Bloody Roar pics, did they have any cool pics of Yugo on there... bet you saw that one coming
    No, never saw that one coming at all...Yugo? Isn't he the guy that turns into a chicken goat or something? Why would you be interested in pics of him...?

Anyway, here's the link you're looking for...enjoy!

http://www.tekken.nu/fightermania/art/br/br_art.htm

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Originally posted by FighterX
    Well, in short, Bison took over Rose's body.
    Rose is Bison's "good" essence, and he's the strictly evil half. Wierd thing is, his good side is female, and his clones are female, and the body he planned on inhabiting is female, yet he's male? Probably male through reccesive genes, if you want to try and rationalize it. Truth of the matter probably more deals with Capcom wanting to create more females, and I suppose I can't blame them for that.
    Do you have to do anything special to get this win pose...?
    As random as the other win poses, I think.