Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2

1. It was slow, and boring game play. Plus doing one of AC's classic tailing missions in a giant boat was stupid. I don't want a Pirate game out of an ASSASSIN'S Creed game, I want to play as an assassin. So it just didn't mesh with me. At least with III you could skip most of the sailing, in IV it was just this giant aspect of it. For the record I liked 3, but I liked the setting and the characters of it.

I personally think Unity gets a lot of shit because of the state it shipped out in, and I think a lot of people didn't give it a chance once it was patched. I'm not saying don't give Ubisoft shit for the horrible state it shipped in, because they deserve it, but the game deserves people giving it a chance now that its patched. Really it's the most assassiny game in the series in awhile. I loved the side missions and that I had way more options for the assassinations than past games. Co-op was fun too, something to be said when you have 4 assassin's doing air assassinations all at once.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Alright, "It's a me...MARIO!" made me lol.

3. I liked that boat tailing mission. You're on foot for most of it following the guys on the row boat and then around the compound.

4. Know what I hate? The races. Nothing better exemplifies how broken the parkour is like these fricking races.