Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL Seattle Meet-up Thread - TBA

1. Official TNL Seattle Meet-up Thread - TBA

The first post of this thread will provide updated information of any upcoming TNL meet-ups in the Seattle area.

---- Updated 1/27/2010 ----

New date to be posted later.
    Last edited by Cowdisease; 27 Jan 2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: New Meetup Info!
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Good luck with this.

3. I vote we meet at Shorty's (pinball), Gameworks (gameworks) or Lynnwood Bowl 'n Skate (ROLLERSKATING!).

But yeah whatever. I'll make time for TNL anything and I'm pretty much down to go anywhere

4. I'd be interested in attending, but I usually only pass through Seattle and don't have much to suggest.

5. Sounders? (vs San Jose 4/25 7:30pm)

M's? (vs Oakland 5/1-3)
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

I don't really hang around here too much these days, but I would be game to meet up with you all. Gameworks sounds appropriate...
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

7. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    M's?
    M's house would be fine I'm sure.

8. You talk like I currently have a house... which I seriously do not. I will be here for this, and down for w/e. I'll be travelling by bus however. Gameworks is nifty, I agree with meeting up there. There is this great joint near there called Tapas with something like 180 different beers on tap. It was awesome the last few times I went, and the food wasn't half bad either.

I mean, 180 different kinds of beer. I was in awe. Yep. It would be nice to meet some of you folks and hang out. I'm looking at you PaCrappa. And Shakey, I haven't seen you since I moved back.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

9. I have an assignment due on the 25th, so I'm going to finalize the date for Saturday, May 2nd. I'll talk with Master this weekend regarding places to meet, but it's looking like GameWorks will win. M's suggestion for Tapas sounds interesting as a follow-up spot.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. Sounds good Cow-man.

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    You talk like I currently have a house... which I seriously do not.
    I only said that so I wouldn't say something aggro like "the last thing I would ever do with my precious time is spend it a goddamn baseball game".

I suppose my only other demand is that we stay outta the east side. Unless we're going to Master's, Gerald's or Gracie Barra Bellevue of course.