Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Keep The Motor Running

1. Na, you just have your gears set too low.

YouTube:

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I hate the outro music. Go to hell Doc.
    Where is hell Doc? Is that a new punk club?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Maybe you should have went ahead and recorded it in a minor key to spite me, then maybe I would have loved it?
    You never gave me a chance. I sent you a live recording to see if it worked, you cut it into the movie, showed your partner, or mom or whoever it was and she vetoed it.

Just saying...

4. Yeah, it was a dick move. The only reason I had her listen to it was because she also hated the music I used at the end. I didn't know how much you could alter it and then I didn't want you to spend hours on something we wouldn't use, when you're in like eight bands you actually get paid for! And at the time I was tired of getting 2 or 3hrs of sleep a given night and was certain I was washing my hands of the thing. Little did I know, I'd keep fighting with it three months later. Now, I feel like an ass.

But it's done now, I learned my lesson and now I got to prepare for the next one.

5. What's left of ytmnd drags my ass across the coals.
    (post and contents sfw, surfing site VERY nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by that link
    are you one of the kids at the-nextlevel.com gonna raid that site whats the matter was thenextlevel.com taken you had to put in a dash in there owned
    lol

Wilhelm scream +1
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. So, the guy I did this with (Thai) just made another short. I helped with the casting, scouting and such. I think the two of us will be doing more in the future (where you won't have to wait three years).

https://www.facebook.com/inblackfilm

EDIT:
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Oct 2012 at 11:47 AM.

I want to make a horror movie. Or maybe a movie about life after the horror.

Maybe something about a hot girl in an old tank driving across the American south. She doesn't meet anyone during the whole movie. Everyone's already dead. Maybe it was zombies, or a war or something. Most of the movie would be about her traveling. Her fixing her vehicle. looking for compatible parts, food, etc. Have lots of artistic long shots of rural America in the summer, winter, fall, etc. And cast some cute girl with rocking tits/ass and a pixie cut.

I think one of the more powerful parts of the horror genre is the feeling of loss. The direct and obvious loss of life and loved ones, but also the loss of identity, culture and history. If I made a movie, I think I would make that the focal point, and not detract from it with full blown horror elements. I'd like to contrast the beauty of life with the dread of it all slipping away. A twilight of mankind, if you will.