Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do the colors mean?

1. Question What do the colors mean?

Just curious.

2. There are different color sets for different skins (that is, one skin might use gold where another uses yellow), but generally speaking: gold/yellow is for administrators (italics) and moderators (bold), blue is for TNL Legends, green is for subscribers (no ads). In addition, bold with normal link color means the person is a Veteran not in any other group. Users can choose which group to publicly identify with through their User CPs (control panels). The easiest way to figure out group membership is on the "Show Groups" page.

3. Nick is wrong. They show how gay you are depending on how light your shading is. I'm only minimally gay. Nick is off the charts gay.

4. Red's for real niggas. Blues for pussy niggas.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I am a TNL Legend. Here and in real life.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. This is what ordinary looks like.

7. And you're in the Vet group, so your user name is bold.

8. Are there people that post here who aren't vets?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Yes. Look for unbolded user names - though some, like Cowutopia, may have chosen not to display their names with any embellishments. You can choose in your User CP (top left of any forum page) how to display your user name.