Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESPN Chicago

1. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    as a prospective first-time buyer i'm totally fine with declining real estate values.
    Good point.

even the gritty NYC of the 70s-80s beats the crap out of any other big american city. maybe a couple of west coast cities can get in the conversation but if prices fall then chicago loses its biggest argument against NYC.
    Downtown Chicago is probably the cleanest, prettiest city in the United States. I also like Portland. I have a good time in NYC but personally think the city is quite filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    What does any of this have to do with the town? The St. Louis fans destroy the Chicago fans.
    I'm not surprised at your opinion. You clearly seem to be so much more a St. Louis type guy than a Chicago guy by a long stretch anyway. You stick with the St. Louis fans and their packed lunches and juiceboxes, I'll stick with the Chicago fans and their tailgate section.

2. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I also like Portland.
    Try Seattle. An uptown version of Rip City.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Fuck Philadelphia. Get that shit out of here. Every other city mentioned in this thread has classier fans than Philly.
    I know you love me.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I have a good time in NYC but personally think the city is quite filthy.

5. You want to hear a loud building? Rose Garden coming up in 5 minutes.

LET'S GO BLAZERSSssssssssss

Qwest Field is ridiculous though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I'm not surprised at your opinion. You clearly seem to be so much more a St. Louis type guy than a Chicago guy by a long stretch anyway. You stick with the St. Louis fans and their packed lunches and juiceboxes, I'll stick with the Chicago fans and their tailgate section.
    I have no idea what that even means.

7. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    You want to hear a loud building? Rose Garden coming up in 5 minutes.

LET'S GO BLAZERSSssssssssss

Qwest Field is ridiculous though.
    Agreed on Qwest. Of course, the Kingdome gave us visiting teams putting duct tape over their earholes so they could hear the snap count.

Seattle Seahawks fans loudest ever?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. The city as a whole is whatever...but I will put our best 65K against anyone's.

I kinda hate the whole 'good fans' 'bad fans' thing (except Philly is a craphole). It's pretty disrespectful to the die-hards. Even the Marlins have a couple of die-hard fans even though their stadium attendance is so poor.

Asshole fans talking about asshole fans.

Good fans/bad fans? Good fans don't fuck up other people's days imo. Unless they're really asking for it.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 21 Apr 2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Fixed the link
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.