Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Serious: NDAA- Our Last Chance To Stop It

Lets Get Serious: NDAA- Our Last Chance To Stop It

There is a lot of talk about this right now.

Go learn things. Do what you feel is right. If you want to do something easy go here and tell your congressfucker how you feel about this.

2. My, becoming quite the social activist lately, huh fucker?

However, now's the time to do so. This country is going nuts, and it's time to show the crusty old white men in charge who they really work for...before it's too late.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Basically this: I have a lot of free time on my hands. I spend it reading about things that actually matter, then trying to tell other people about it. This is an important time, and most people spend it talking about what celebrity wore what.

I didn't give a shit about anything until very recently. Ill shit is going on, and nobody seems to care. It's such a bummer.

5. Lets get serious: stop using the phrase lets get serious.

I'd go yell at people over the internet about this but I already did. Everyone else should go to that fucking ACLE link and do the same, though. don't be lazy faggots

6. Emailed Representative Woolsey's office about this a few days ago, actually.

This recent flurry of activism from you is admirable, imo. I hope you'll stick with it.

Just don't get all Steve Ignorant on us.

Crass is shit anyway.

8. That's why I said don't!

9. Until people are ready to throw grenades in windows I couldn't give a shit.

I don't modify my behavior because it's against the law - I just do what I think is right.

Basically, I'm not playing. At all. I'm not voting for anyone. I'm not emailing congressmen. Until there's a complete revolt, this shit is meaningless.

imo and all.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Whitney Houston dies after two decades of drug abuse and the world erupts. Congress passes and Obama signs this shit and barely a murmur. Sometimes I think we get what we deserve.

P.S. There is only one presidential candidate that opposes the unConstitutional NDAA provisions.