Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4252545556

Thread: Fallout: New Vegas (Now In Stable Beta!?)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    No, it's because Obsidian didn't give a shit back then. I still hear people complaining about how they got screwed because the game got a Meteoritic 84 instead of 85 to trigger some bonuses. Sounds like karmic justice when folks like Anal Kaboom spend 8 days playing it and can't finish.

They've gotten better since, likely out of necessity.
    Imo, they should have been penalized for doing such a crappy job with the console versions. I played Fallout 3 right before this, and it's way more stable. It has its Bethesda charm, of course, but nothing like NV.

And I was playing NV while I posted my rant yesterday. The game crashed three times. Maybe its something with the GOTY edition? It's just insane.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Lemme put on a Celine Dion tape and light some candles so I can cry properly over this.
    Misery loves company.

I still to this day haven't finished NV for as much as I like it. I think i'm a masochist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.