Thread: NEMESIS trailer online

1. NEMESIS trailer online

Links at aintitcool.com

Ugh. From the looks of things, it may be a nice action movie, but it WON'T be a Star Trek movie. And wtf is up with the Remans? I mean I'd heard they were ugly, but SHIT they look like something out of a fifties b movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Oh, Fuck, Its the link to the Apple site. They wont let you download it, and save it, and my work pc is too shitty to be able to play it, plus there is no sound.

I guess I will look around for direct link to QT movie.

3. Sadly, I have very little confidence in this movie. And to make matters worse, it may be a send-off to the TNG crew films. From what I've read there are some really unfortunate plot points in there.

I really had my hopes up early on when I heard they were targeting a Star Trek II type format and theme. I think Patrick Stewart could really bring a lot of drama to a story like that. But a lot of water has passed under the bridge since those early reports.

I'm sure I'll be there to see it on Day One, but sadly I'm not enthused. At least the Romulans will finally get their day on the big screen.

DacaZ
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

4. From what I heard, it might be a last ST film, or at least the last one that have Next Generation cast involved.

Well, If it looks to have lots of action, is better for me. Honestly, I'm not a big Trek fan, its always was little to slow and somewhat boring to me, but I did enjoyed fre Trek films, like ST4 and First Contact.

5. I remember when Brent Spiner was talking about how old he's starting to look for his character and wanted to retire (???) so I could imagine that this film was going to be the final send-off for the series. 2 things I'm looking forward to, 1) we have romulans (finally) and 2) many of the clips appear to have the look and feel from the last trek film so I'm hoping this turns out to have a good plot to go with it this time. I still can't belive that this is the last film for them already when the original crew had 6! oh well, at least it was a good run while it lasted.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

6. Well, Finally watched it last night, and it looks pretty good Definately more action oriented, simular to First Contact.

7. damn you lord....i thought you meant the next resident evil movie

8. You wish

But they are supposed to start working on the RE sequel some time in the future.

9. I saw the trailer when I went to see MIB2. It didn't look as bad as I thought. Maybe the first moon-buggy chase in motion picture history?

DacaZ
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.